Charge vx Bionic

dsealer

Reaction score
Just bought the Charge a week ago. Didn't realize the Bionic was so close to release. Opinions of the Charge would be apprecaisted and also should I turn it back in for the Bionic? I like the Charge (battery life is terrible but I can live with it).

ack41988

Reaction score
The bionic will deffinately be better. I also think there will be more developement support with it too.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Think of the Charge as a....Nissan Altima. Now think of the Bionic as a GTR. If you could get the GTR for the same price of the Altima, wouldn't you? :p

vzdroid13

Reaction score
It depends if you can handle a bigger phone. The bionic is thicker , taller, and wider. The screen is subjective. You can get better and brighter colors in the Charge, or a crisper display in the Bionic. I bought a Charge back in May because I knew the Bionic wasn't coming for a while. But if I knew it was gonna be here in another week I would have waited and got a Bionic.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I say you just go check it out at the store once the Bionic drops later this week. You'll still be within the return date period and can change devices if you want.

Nice comparison of the Altima and GTR Arkbird, LOL!