Awesome battery charger $24.99 and free shipping

huskur

Reaction score
I ordered this a couple weeks ago. I saw it on ebay and figured I would give it a try. I am going on a trip to Disney in Florida and have tons of devices that need charging and for the times I am out I thought this would be a viable option. This will charge both tablets and phones and it is 5000 mAhs so it packs some juice. On a single charge I charged an iPad from 20% to 100, my wifes Bionic from 30% to 100 and my Razr Maxx from 40% to 100 and still has some battery left to charge something else. Very nice unit

Vaas VM50 5000mAh Dual Port Rechargeable External Battery Pack w/ 6 Charge Tips | eBay

Last edited:
OP
huskur

huskur

Reaction score
I ordered this a couple weeks ago. I saw it on ebay and figured I would give it a try. I am going on a trip to Disney in Florida and have tons of devices that need charging and for the times I am out I thought this would be a viable option. This will charge both tablets and phones and it is 5000 mAhs so it packs some juice. On a single charge I charged an iPad from 20% to 100, my wifes Bionic from 30% to 100 and my Razr Maxx from 40% to 100 and still has some battery left to charge something else. Very nice unit

Vaas VM50 5000mAh Dual Port Rechargeable External Battery Pack w/ 6 Charge Tips | eBay

I forgot to mention....the iPad and the Bionic were charged at the same time. It has separate usb ports for each device.

xxwabbit

Reaction score
Too bad this deal wasn't around a year ago. I paid $100 for my Primo Power 8200 mah and it only has 1 usb port and a 12volt port which I haven't used. It can charge the d1 4 times and my maxx really close to 2 times from a dead battery on both phones. Great bang for the buck on this deal!