Charge being replaced...what do you recommend????

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by kmifflin0202, Nov 19, 2011.

1. kmifflin0202

kmifflin0202 New Member

Just got off the phone with verizon, after many replacement for the charge they are offering to exchange for a different device. Can anyone recommend a reliable android phone that will be dependable on a daily basis? the vzq rep in this order stated the below for reliablitly.

LG revolution
    Samsung Stratosphere
    Casio Commado
    or
    Early upgrade to a Iphone 4

Please any information would be helpful?????

Thank you in advance for your time....
  2. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod Staff Member Premium Member

Are they only offering you those phones?

LG= I've had bad experiences with them in the past and so has my family, never buying their products again
    Samsung = great phones, but I'm not a fan of the UI. However considering your luck with your Charge I can understand if you're hesitant to go with this.
    Casio = never heard they made a phone.

If you could choose any phone I would personally take the Razr or Rezound. I've never had a problem with my OG Droid or my current Inc, they are both great phones and from great companies. I'm kinda split on Moto's UI, but HTC Sense I am a fan of.
  3. kmifflin0202

kmifflin0202 New Member

They said I can down grade or keep a similar phone...just none what they consider hot off the press or new per say.... hmmmmm
  4. rubiksc00p

rubiksc00p Well-Known Member

Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
    I would have gone with the tbolt it's pretty old, I'm surprised they weren't offering it.
    Out of all of those... oh boy... I don't know what I'd get. I might almost go with the iPhone out of those. I would potentially go with the Revolution except Dezy says LG isnt the greatest, and I have read that elsewhere as well.

Just look up some reviews on each and also check the different areas on the forum and see what people are saying!

BTW... I love the Casio but I have read some reviews that say it is pretty buggy...

You could also try for a Bionic it's not really that "hot off the press" because it has kinda already been replaced by the Razr!
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2011
  5. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod Staff Member Premium Member

Well then I would give the Thunderbolt a shot. Horrible battery life, but I did hear there are a couple software fixes? It's a great phone.

If you can live without 4g, then I would go with the Inc2. It's a very nice phone and arguably the best 3g phone on Verizon's market.

And like what Rubiks said, you could try to weasel your way to getting a Bionic LOL
  6. Dieseldink

Dieseldink New Member

Im falling in love with my Casio.

Sent from my C771 using DroidForums