1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

changing Market Place account???

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by faithmusic, Jun 6, 2011.

1. faithmusic

faithmusic New Member

I just switch over to the droid X (great phone, by the way) and didn't realized when I signed into the Market Place, I didn't use my existing acount info and now I can not access my apps that I purchased.

Is there a way, without re-setting my phone, that I can delete or change the new account and use my original account?

Thanks.
  2. metalspring

metalspring New Member

I don't have a Droid x but I'm sure its probably the same procedure...go to accounts and sync, and add new account, select a Google account and put in the old one...if that doesn't work by itself, delete the other Google account and go to manage applications and clear market data and cache

Droid 1: rzrecovery
    Rom: Simply Stunning 5.4
    Theme: TruBlue HoneyGingerComb
    Kernel: Chevys 1.25Ghz ulv
    average linpack scores: 16.8-17.1
  3. faithmusic

faithmusic New Member

Thanks for getting back to me. My droid x tells me if I delete the google account I don't want, I would have to re-set my phone to the default settings, which is not what I really want to do. Also on the X there isn't an Account and Sync option anymore. Now it's only Accounts. I don't know why that changed.
Search tags for this page

android market change account

android switch primary account

change marketplace account