changing a app shortcut button

Dbrock1980

Reaction score
what im looking to do is in the blur desk dock is when i press the alarm button i want it to use the GB time and alarm app instead of looking for the blur clock (which makes it FC) is there a guide somewhere or something to edit the button in the blur desk dock to make it point to a different app than the one it wants to go to?

not sure if that makes sense

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
what im looking to do is in the blur desk dock is when i press the alarm button i want it to use the GB time and alarm app instead of looking for the blur clock (which makes it FC) is there a guide somewhere or something to edit the button in the blur desk dock to make it point to a different app than the one it wants to go to?

not sure if that makes sense

Well, I kind of get what your talking about. I think. So why don't you just long press on the alarm you want to use and put that on your home screen? Then just drag the blur alarm into the trash.

OP
D

Dbrock1980

Reaction score
almost. well i want to use the desk dock in liberty but the blur clock caused issues (im on gingerbread liberty) so fine ill use the blur desk dock app but instead of the alarm button looking for the blur clock i want it to look for the liberty one. i think. im going to do more testing and see what i can come up with

kind of like this

button pressed-----blur clock

but what i want is

button pressed ----- gingerbread clock app

is there a way to reprogram that button

kind of hard to do when your not actually looking at it sorry if im coming across like a tart