Change LED color?

350-Jason

Reaction score
Is there an app for this yet? I would like to get rid of the green.

iraparks

Reaction score
i'm not sure how to use this, but i set incoming and missed calls to change led but now at home screen the led doesn't flash at all.. please explain

Stigy

Reaction score
I wonder if Missed Call is updated to 2.0 and the dual LED's.

Let me email the developer and find out.

Stigy

Reaction score
Just sent him a message on Twitter.

Will let you know when I find something out, if I do.

missed_call

Reaction score
Hello guys. I am the developer of the application Missed Call. Missed Call should work on Android 2.0 as well. Could you please specify what does not work but also what does work on the Droid? (please very specific e.g. LED does not work, LED interval does not work etc.)

Regards and thank you for all your support.

GambitDash

Reaction score
Hello guys. I am the developer of the application Missed Call. Missed Call should work on Android 2.0 as well. Could you please specify what does not work but also what does work on the Droid? (please very specific e.g. LED does not work, LED interval does not work etc.)

Regards and thank you for all your support.

Hi missed_call -

I'm using your application with Droid, and have noticed a couple of issues.

First, joined contacts appear as separate contact entries in the contact list. For example, I had two entries of "Mrs. Gambit" on the list; on the main contacts app (anyone have a suggestion for one with instant search and/or heirarchies and groups? aContacts just crashed a lot.) it only shows up as a single entry.

Second, notifications don't appear to match the users at all, even when the phone numbers match. The general SMS event is firing, however, so it is properly engaged - the notification at the top shows up from 'Unknown'.

Third, the 'White' LED color shows up as a lighter blue than the light blue. More of a turquoise. All of the rest of the colors look approximately correct.

Forth, custom patterns of buzzing work, but the LED doesn't appear to behave any differently regardless of the options specified. I'd love to have an 'always on' led option (two 'always on' events would split by half the time, etc).

HTH, happy to test new versions, thanks for the good work, even if it's not quite functional on this just-released-platform google's unleashed :)

Cheers,
--B

missed_call

Reaction score
Thank you for your specific response.

1) LED intervals

I am using the standard way of setting the LED interval. The point is that some devices do not allow to change the LED interval which seems true for the Droid. Could you tell me the model number (case sensitive) of the Motorola Droid which you can find the in the "About your phone" section in the settings application. I have to disable the LED interval settings for the Droid.

2) LED color

At the moment I am using the G1 to set up the LED color. The Droid seems to have a slightly different LED so I have to adapt the color settings for usage with the Droid. For that case I am trying to get a Motorola Droid (Milestone) here in Germany in order to make this adaption happen.

3) Contacts

It is normal that you will get seperate contacts even for joined contacts. But I am looking for a possibility to group them together. At the moment I am using the SDK way to get a list of contacts so I think this should be possible.
In addition it seems that I have to adapt the recognition of contacts. Does the recognition always fail or only for joined contacts?

Thank you very much for your support!

personalt

Reaction score
One problem I am seeing is that when I set repeating enabled the sound file seems to continue to play forever.

if I set it to 2 mins is the sound file supposed to play for 2 minutes or play once every 2 mins?

When I tried it on the droid with it set to 2 mins the soundfile seemed to continue to play for at least 5-10 minutes before I gave up and turned it off.

it is possible this is a user error on my part but if someone else sees the same thing it could be a 2.0 issue

missed_call

Reaction score
Ok well 2 minutes does mean that the sound repeats every 2 minutes. But if you have chosen a music file that is longer than two minutes, the application will play that sound file for the full length. So just use short notification sounds. In the settings section of the application you can limit the offered sounds to notification sounds only.

Regards