Change LED color?

missed_call

Reaction score
Thank you for your report. I know that it is a bit tricky to get the correct colors set with the sliders. If you could provide me with the basic colors (red, green, blue, yellow) this would be a starting point. And I could start implementing them. (offering you the current state as a new beta version)

rainbowbrite812

Reaction score
ok, this is as good as i can get it:

teal- no red, all green & blue
blue- no green or red, all blue
dim or lt blue- no red, 25 green, all blue
yellow- no blue, 68 red, all green
orange- no blue, all red and green
pink- no green, all red and blue
red- no blue or green, all red
green- no red or blue, all green
purple- no green, 20 red, all blue
lt/dim red- 53 green, 36 blue, all red

BUT, these are pretty much the same colors you have on your current app, it's only white that's not showing up, and i couldn't get any white to show up, even if all color was off, there just wasn't an LED light at all...i'm thinking it's just not an option on the Droid

hope that helps :)

missed_call

Reaction score
Thank you very much. I am starting to add these colors right now. I'm getting back to you with the next beta version.

thrty6

Reaction score
That previous link doesn't seem to work when I point my droid browser to it, even with Unknown Sources checked...any ideas?

thrty6

Reaction score
yea thats the link im using, i made it into a qr code so i can quickly go to it, but im just getting a 404...

2557v47.png

PS. thanks so much for the quick responses, much appreciated mate...

thrty6

Reaction score
Odd, i can go to the link in mozilla but not thru my droid...perhaps ill load the app onto my sd and import from there

EDIT: got it installed, everything is looking awesome. Great proggy and i would definitely contribute to a donate version
PS I have been developing for sometime as well and i specialize in computer graphics, if there is anything i can do, please let me know! thanks again...
-Dan

Last edited:

missed_call

Reaction score
That sounds great. So the LED colors are fine as well? (except white) Well at the moment I am searching for a job. It is pretty hard to get a job in the field of mobile developement without that much experience. (after the university)

Regards and thank you for all your support!

MNk1ng

Reaction score
Missed Call Question

Is there a way to customize using missed call so that individual contacts can have different led's for sms, etc.

Joshyman

Reaction score
omg handscent mms is my favorite app. i think thats how its spelled.

you can change your led color and blink pattern and styles of text windows.
awesome for changing led.

Bstermyster

Reaction score
I cannot get this to work on my droid at all. I can't figure it out. I am still a newbie and I guess I must be doing something wrong. I really want to be able to use this for missed & Incoming calls, SMS and calendaring. Please point me in the right direction. I uninstalled for now. Thanks.

ndanz1456

Reaction score
Missed Call

I have a Droid Incredible, I downloaded missed call and I unchecked all of my third party notifications and all other notifications, and the LED lights are still Defaulted. I uninstalled it and re-installed it, and still is not working, any suggestions?