Change Email & Contact transfers

Reaction score
I have had my email hacked twice this week, which has caused me to need/have to change my email. All my contacts are backed up on my current gmail account, which poses my question: If I get a new Gmail, is there a way I can transfer all my contacts to a new Gmail account from my old one? I have a lot of contacts that I absolutely can't lose in the process.

I've thought about just getting the new account and then just activating as a second email on my phone, then backing up everything on the second one and deleting the first one? But I just want feedback on the situation before i get carried away and fudge things up!! Please HELP!!!!!

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Easiest thing to do is Export your Contact List in Gmail to a Google .CSV file, save it to your PC, then when you set the new Gmail account up, Import that Google.CSV file back into the new Gmail account.

Do this by going to Contacts...Select All...select Export from the drop down menu...select Google CSV file. Once you save it and set the new Gmail account up, just go back to Contacts...select Import from the drop down menu and navigate to the saved Google.CSV file...

Should be good to go in less than 20 minutes...Good Luck!:)