Change default alarm clock ringtone?

Briankbl

Reaction score
I have done this before but cant remember how. I feel dumb lol. Want to make "ringing alarm" the default.

OP
Briankbl

Briankbl

Reaction score
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

shademar

Reaction score
Open your alarm clock and go into an alarm you have set. Ringtone should be an option there. I also think the app ringdroid lets you use any sound file as an alarm if the stock ones aren't doing it for you, but you still have to do it within the clock.

OP
Briankbl

Briankbl

Reaction score
Open your alarm clock and go into an alarm you have set. Ringtone should be an option there. I also think the app ringdroid lets you use any sound file as an alarm if the stock ones aren't doing it for you, but you still have to do it within the clock.

Yeah, I know I can change the alarm ringtone for each alarm I have set. Before I rooted my Droid, I somehow had it set to where my default alarm ringtone was "Ringing Alarm". So whenever I made a new alarm, I didn't have to worry about setting the ringtone. But now it is set to "Bleep-bleep-bleep" by default, so every time I make an alarm, I have to manually change it. Just a little aggravating that I can't for the life of me remember how I changed this.