Case??

OP
jkaod

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
You actually own a yeti? I own a canfield Jedi and yeti asr7

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Yes indeed. I have a 575 that I absolutely love. Best ride I've ever had. The Seven looks like a sweet ride too.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I'd rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.... condom theory 101... same as a gun.

sent from my RAZR MAXX

ddfuji

Reaction score
Yes indeed. I have a 575 that I absolutely love. Best ride I've ever had. The Seven looks like a sweet ride too.

my brother owned two 575's. love those bikes also. but i wanted a more aggressive trail bike. that's why i got the asr7

OP
jkaod

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
my brother owned two 575's. love those bikes also. but i wanted a more aggressive trail bike. that's why i got the asr7

Yeah, the 575 is a nice do it all bike for me. The 7 looks sweet and your Jedi is an awesome downhill rig. I think the SB66 is going to be my next ride.

Sorry we're turning this in to a bike thread.
Back on topic. Wait...what were we talking about??

MightyT01

Reaction score
Diztronic Matte Black TPU case FTW :D

Tapped from my Droid Razr Maxx

scerpico22

Reaction score
The Defender Does... the commuter doesn't but I believe it comes with a screen protector (someone should confirm that).

I work outdoors cutting down Dead, Dying and Diseased Trees so the Defender best suits me.

confirmed...just got my Otterbox Computer case in today and it does come with a screen protector...case fits like a glove. Does not add bulk and with the inner rubber and partial plastic outer case...max protection and great look!

Amazon for $22 - can beat it

DarthKinetic

Reaction score
I picked up the VZW holster case as it has a kck stand built in for table top placement :)
I ditched the holster part and kept the cover only as this is where the slide out kickstand is :) love it!
and added bonus is that I dont have to stare at my esn stickers anymore on the back side of the phone!;)

cece5702

Reaction score
I picked up the VZW holster case as it has a kck stand built in for table top placement :)
I ditched the holster part and kept the cover only as this is where the slide out kickstand is :) love it!
and added bonus is that I dont have to stare at my esn stickers anymore on the back side of the phone!;)

That's the same one I have also. Luv the kickstand for watching videos. I use the cover too. Very handy!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Yeah and stick them to the frig door, just to piss off the wife off.

Sent my new Droid Razr Maxx

cece5702

Reaction score
I think I threw my stickers away accidentally :-(

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

A.Brooks

Reaction score
I got the Commuter Otterbox for the Maxx, it's awesome, no way the smaller one could fit, but this case is sick, I would tell everyone to get it.

cece5702

Reaction score
Whats the differance between the Commuter and Defender.
I got the Commuter Otterbox for the Maxx, it's awesome, no way the smaller one could fit, but this case is sick, I would tell everyone to get it.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Whats the differance between the Commuter and Defender.

The defender is the more rugged/bulkier case and has a hard shell with rubberized outer layer. The commuter is more slim with a rubberized inner part and harder outer shell. Both are excellent IMO.