Case??

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone sporting a case on Mr. Maxx yet? Do the Razr cases fit? I doubt it due to the extra thickness.

DocsDad

Reaction score
My gel case from my Razr fits my Maxx. It actually fits better because it had some play. I will say that I don't use it though. Its too damn pretty to cover up. Maybe after the newness wears off . LOL

bama stripes

Reaction score
My Otterbox Commuter case does not fit. Close, but not quite.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I had the VZW shell on my Razr and bought the one for the Maxx - the original would not have fit...

mcjonesy

Reaction score
None of the RAZR hard cases that I have seen will fit the MAXX. I tested both Otterboxes and the VZW hard case on release day--no dice.

cece5702

Reaction score
None of the RAZR hard cases that I have seen will fit the MAXX. I tested both Otterboxes and the VZW hard case on release day--no dice.

So there are no hard cases to fit the Maxx?

Sent from my DROIDX

wkayl

Reaction score
My gel case from my Razr fits my Maxx. It actually fits better because it had some play. I will say that I don't use it though. Its too damn pretty to cover up. Maybe after the newness wears off . LOL

Yes, the jell case will fit, but it is hard to use the volume buttons. Also, the top of the sides are exposed. I will use the original RAZR jell case until one for the MAXX is avaliable.

(FYI, with the jell case on and the car dock spacer removed, it fits snug in the car dock)

chappyc

Reaction score
Mine is naked two drops there is absolutely no marking. Luckily I deflected the drops with hands and feet.

No case in the future. Best phone ever....

mcjonesy

Reaction score
So there are no hard cases to fit the Maxx?

Sent from my DROIDX

They have a hard case at the Verizon store for the Maxx. $29.99

Yes, sorry, there are hard cases for the MAXX, but my VZW store didn't have any in stock on release day. I probably should have clarified that.

Now for the next question: how long are we going to have to wait for more companies to release MAXX cases?

Sent from my undying RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk

cece5702

Reaction score
They have a hard case at the Verizon store for the Maxx. $29.99

I went today and they only had silicone and the shell/holster Combo. I got the combo. I'll hold on to this until I can find the Otterbox for the RMaxx.

Sent from my DROIDX

Playa

Reaction score
I got the holster case from the Verizon store and it is perfect. Razr maxx is the best phone ever.

Zlow

Reaction score
Otter box has Defender cases. I ordered mine from Otterbox. Found a 10% off free shipping coupon code and ordered direct from them as they where the only ones who had it in stock on the day the phone released. The Razr defender case will not fit.

egpowers

Reaction score
my otterbox commuter for my previous Razr did not work, however, there is an otterbox for the Maxx, already ordered it. Dropped mine about 4 times in the semi during the day, can't be doing that while driving.

max62025

Reaction score
I emailed the folks at Diztronics (tpu-cases.com). They will have the Maxx cases available on 2/21. I used one with my Razr and loved it. Just thick enough to help with grip, yet still keep the smooth profile. Ten bucks and free shipping if you order direct.

Smoked in from my Droid RAZR MAXX