Case for Droid Razr M

bigapple

Reaction score
Hello everyone, just picked up the M and wanted to know if anyone recommend a protective case for their device? Thanks!

Mr.Craig

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I was going to hold off based on how rugged the phone seems but the sales person convinced me after showing me a silicon case that didn't make the phone bulkier. I will provide make/model later today as the box it came in is at home.

Last edited:

lwags67

Reaction score
I was going to hold off based on how rugged the phone seems but the sales person convinced me after showing me asilicon case that didn't make the phone bulkier. I will provide make/model later today as the box it came in is at home.

I bought 2 Razr M's and purchased the silicone cases also. Hardly makes the phone bigger and I like the protection. Carry in my pocket, not on my belt - reserving that space for a slide rule if they ever come back into use.

Mr.Craig

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Belive the model number is VZ-MOTXT907SILHGBLK based on insert.
Box just says "High Gloss Silicone Cover".

Grind

Reaction score
I just got a RAZR M on Wednesday and got the "high gloss silicon" case. I opted for it over the regular silicon, because it's not as "tacky". It'll slip in & out of a pocket easily, yet has just enough tack to not slip out of your hand.

DroidDoes13

Reaction score
Cruzerlite is going to release Androidified tpu cases for the Masses.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

cydewaze

Reaction score
I got the same black cross-hatched one I had for my D2. I like the holster because it holds the screen toward your body so it's protected.

It looks sort of like this one.

bmetelsky

Reaction score
I got the same black cross-hatched one I had for my D2. I like the holster because it holds the screen toward your body so it's protected.

It looks sort of like this one.

I have always used a horizontal leather case for my phones, ones that you can slip your belt through. I always went that route because I have some "extra weight" on the midsection and thought a combination like the one you linked to would be flimsy and possibly fall off if I moved the wrong way. What do you think?

OleManDan

Reaction score
I have always used a horizontal leather case for my phones, ones that you can slip your belt through. I always went that route because I have some "extra weight" on the midsection and thought a combination like the one you linked to would be flimsy and possibly fall off if I moved the wrong way. What do you think?

I've got a Nylon case from Lowe's I use for hunting,fishing, working. I thread a belt thru it. Works great.
I've got a Otter Box I use the rest of the time.

donnbear

Reaction score
I just purchased the Otter Commuter case for my Razr M. Great case, but tight fit in the vehicle nav doc and will not connect to the usb port. Ideas?

jf300

Reaction score
I just noticed cimo's tpu cases are available at Amazon now. Ordered the sline in black for the M. Will update once I receive it

tonilynn46

Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if there was any snap on Hard ''Bling Girly like cases''Like this >Amazon.com: Jewel Rhinestone Diamond Case Protector Cover (Phoenix Tail) for Motorola Droid Razr Maxx XT912M XT913 XT916 Verizon: Cell Phones & Accessories for the Razr M, I can barely find any cases for the Razr M except the slip on silicone ones.. any suggestions would be apperciated thanks :happy3:

I second Sassyness's question. I don't want bling in particular but I would like a more feminine looking case than the "bruiser boy" looking ones that are currently avaiable.

Are there any to be found yet? Or am I going to have to wait forever for them to catch on that women actually like these phones too?

Thanks guys AND girls! ;)