Razr M replacement?

Pete7874

Reaction score
Hello,

Had my Razr M for almost 2 years now. Soon it'll be time to get a new phone. Most of these new phones have grown in size, and that's a big downside for me. I like the exterior dimensions of Razr M very much, and I'm with Verizon. Has anyone found a new phone that would be considered an upgrade from Razr M, but that still maintains the same dimensions?

Thanks!

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Hello,

Had my Razr M for almost 2 years now. Soon it'll be time to get a new phone. Most of these new phones have grown in size, and that's a big downside for me. I like the exterior dimensions of Razr M very much, and I'm with Verizon. Has anyone found a new phone that would be considered an upgrade from Razr M, but that still maintains the same dimensions?

Thanks!
The only phone I know of with pretty close to the same dimensions is the Droid Mini...which is a pretty nice phone. The original (2013) Moto X is not much bigger and is an awesome phone. Bit both of those are 2013 models... they are not the latest and greatest. But excellent phones and a nice one handed size that you would be used to.

PoohFeatures

Reaction score
I have the RAZR M xt905 with Telstra in Australia, thinking about upgrade to Galaxy S4 Mini... Unfortunately there is not much choice these days for anyone wanting a phone shorter than 125cms :(

BTW I've no idea if Verizon sell Samsung

Kenasam

Reaction score
Hello,

Thanks!

This thread seems to be almost dead, but I will reply. Here it is almost March of 2015 and I have had my Razr M for over two years and like this phone very much. As long as it works and continues to get firmware updates, I plan on keeping it as long as possible. The size is good and it does a heck of a lot of things, including acting as a wifi hotspot when I need it.
That being said, the only reason I might be forced to change to a different phone is if I change providers, as I am very disgruntled with the overcharges that the "Big 4" give us. I resent having to pay for services including data that I do not use. Taking this Verizon phone somewhere else is not an easy thing to do, so if I do switch, that would be the only reason for me to change to a different phone. In the meantime, I am quite happy with the Razr M.