Car Mode Dashboard Android App DashLinQ

GROMAddict

Reaction score
Website
gromaudio.com
Twitter
gromaudio
Your Driving Life May Soon Change with DashLinQ, an essential app for your driving life.
Promo_top_1024x500.png

Looking to mimic some of the innovations developed in car manufacturer infotainment systems, DashLinQ allows drivers to integrate many important features in Android phones seamlessly into the driving experience.

This app functions similar to a car infotainment system—those computers attached to the dashboard of newer vehicles that provide access to road information, GPS navigation, phone integration, music streaming and more.

Providing a specific layout design, DashLinQ offers drivers easy access to phone calling, GPS navigation, music, and more. Large fonts and vivid colors, as well as intuitive user interface, are the foundation of DashLinQ design. Two critical functions – navigation and phone dialing, are activated with Voice Control Activation.

We are excited to release DashLinQ and look forward for your support in providing feedback about our new product. Look for it on GROM’s website and download the app at Google Play Store.

For more information, please visit DashLinQ page and watch DashLinQ demo video on GROM YouTube channel. We are open to your suggestions and comments, please join our Google Plus community of DashLinQ supporters and followers.

Drive happy!

cynkrzy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Perfect timing... I was thinking about looking for an app last night on my drive home! I will check it out

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Installing now....

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
In regards to the video, not sure it makes sense to have the driver who's concerned about distracted driving putting lipstick on while driving. But that's just a pet peeve of mine... I cringe at the sight of people grooming themselves while driving with no idea what's happening around them.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
GROMAddict

GROMAddict

Reaction score
Website
gromaudio.com
Twitter
gromaudio
In regards to the video, not sure it makes sense to have the driver who's concerned about distracted driving putting lipstick on while driving. But that's just a pet peeve of mine... I cringe at the sight of people grooming themselves while driving with no idea what's happening around them.

That is a good point, and we can't agree more. Yes, we do not recommend to apply the makeup while driving. Drive safe!

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Why does Ford stop at 2012? And only a transit.

No mustangs, f150s,etc.

638dd1818471af6656c1f637b2e8e92b.jpg
87fd81608dba15a7232de4c041b16b5e.jpg

OP
GROMAddict

GROMAddict

Reaction score
Website
gromaudio.com
Twitter
gromaudio
Thank you all for your interest. We are polishing the app, and will be updating it on a daily basis. We are happy to hear your feedback.
Coming soon are Custom dialer, Navigation and notifications integration, Where is my car button, SMS multilanguage support

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
The voice call and navigation work excellent! No mistakes yet despite the odd names I used in testing.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Okay thanks. I'll have to sit out. My 2012 and 2014 aren't supported.