Car Dock help......

dmed99

Reaction score
I bought a new radio for my car and I use the cardock to play music through the USB port. Is there a way to get the Navigation and phone to play through the car speakers as well? I have read many threads and post several on different sites. Several people say you can, but no one will tell me how.

Dan

BodyBagz

Reaction score
The only way I know of is by way of an Audio Cable to AUX Port on the radio, or if it will, by way of Bluetooth connection. I cant speak about the BT side, but I do know an audio cable from the headset port on the X to the AUX in port on the radio will do what you ask, as I use it that way.

Last edited:

TInman22

Reaction score
The only way I know of is by way of an Audio Cable to AUX Port on the radio, or if it will, by way of Bluetooth connection. I cant speak about the BT side, but I do know an audio cable from the headset port on the X to the AUX in port on the radio will do what you ask, as I use it that way.

Moi aussi. I use an audio cable between the droidx's port on top to the car's AUX input jack. I choose "AUX" on the radio and get my droidx sound through the radio speakers. I use Pandora.com as my long distance music source since my XM free subscriptioni expired.

JR