Car Dock for Droid X or any phone $9.90 (shipping included)

Bxrider117

Reaction score
So I know there are other threads about car docks/mounts, but I saw this one in a thread on XDA Developers with a coupon that made it $5.00+$4.90 for priority shipping and I wanted to share it with my fellow DFers. I have a Droid X, so that is why I posted it here.

just ordered this: https://www.wiredforless.com/Product...ctCode=SOUNDM2
when you check out, use the coupon code: WOOT for $20 off ($9.99 total including shipping)

can't beat that price and it looks like a pretty solid car dock. first review mentions that it is good with the Droid X.

OP
Bxrider117

Bxrider117

Reaction score
Sorry. The link is not working. The product is by Sound Gate M2. Here is a new link.

SoundGate M2 iPod / iPhone / MP3 / Cell Phone / GPS Mobile Car Mount

If you use the coupon code: WOOT it takes $20 off

Here is a youtube link about the product.

[video=youtube;8uIKua5mqic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uIKua5mqic]YouTube - Soundgate M2 Mobile Mount Review[/video]

[video=youtube;gilKRJJy5sw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gilKRJJy5sw]YouTube - M2 Mobile Media Mount[/video]

liferefugee

Reaction score
not a bad holder from the looks of it... though, and correct me if I am wrong, it looks like you need to have that belt clip part to attach to it? Nice find all in all though.

OP
Bxrider117

Bxrider117

Reaction score
not a bad holder from the looks of it... though, and correct me if I am wrong, it looks like you need to have that belt clip part to attach to it? Nice find all in all though.

There is a clip part that comes with the dock that is the size and thickness of a penny. That slides into the dock and locks the phone in place.

nfj79

Reaction score
I might buy this. When does that WOOT deal expire?

Dan A

Reaction score
Just ordered one, thanks! I've been looking for a decent mount.
:)

mikespe

Reaction score
I just placed my order as well. Thanks for posting this! It is one of the best mounts I have seen a a while. Very clean and can be put anywhere! Curious though...I have never dealt with this merchant...has anyone dealt with them before?

Thanks

mikespe

Reaction score
Well my question might have been answered...the item was shipped shortly after I placed it...can't complain yet! :)

OP
Bxrider117

Bxrider117

Reaction score
I ordered mine on the 19th and I got it today in the mail. Item looks good, im just waiting for my case yo come in the mail before I mount it.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Ordered mine, should be good for my zune and phone.

evetro76

Reaction score
Just ordered two and they only charged 4.99 for shipping total (not per mount). So for 14.99 for two mounts if this thing works OK I owe you.

shamisc

Reaction score
I wonder how well the disc will stick to the back of an Otterbox? I just ordered one, but I think I'm gonna hold off on the mounting until the OB comes out. Has anyone else mounted theirs to a rubber type case?