Can't Open Market

Reaction score
When I try to open the Market on my DroidX, I get the message, "Could not launch the requested activity." I've rebooted and cleared cache. I can open the Amazon Market and my browsers. Any suggestions?

vey

Reaction score
You will have to make a new shortcut. Market is gone. It's now called Play. Look in your launcher page for "Play Store."
Ask me how I know.

Durandgir

Reaction score
You will have to make a new shortcut. Market is gone. It's now called Play. Look in your launcher page for "Play Store."
Ask me how I know.

This will fix it, it's very annoying just look for Play Store in your drawer, problem solved. Though when I upgraded my market all my market links disappeared instead of just not working anymore

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
This will fix it, it's very annoying just look for Play Store in your drawer, problem solved. Though when I upgraded my market all my market links disappeared instead of just not working anymore

Honestly, if this is what you consider VERY annoying, you really must be an overly pampered person.

It is NOT that big of a deal.

Durandgir

Reaction score
Honestly, if this is what you consider VERY annoying, you really must be an overly pampered person.

It is NOT that big of a deal.

You think I think it's annoying to look for an app? no I forgot a period. But I see your point lol