Does the Market work any longer

RickCunn

Reaction score
So, I click the Market icon. The screen goes white and the little spinner starts spinning. And that is all it does. Even after several hours. I've tried shutting down several times, cleared every cache I could find, and so on. Is the Market broken?

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
OK. I know you probably already did this but just to make sure, did you go to settings>applications>market then clear data and cach? The other thing is to make sure you're connected to wifi for sure. I know this is probably what you did but just to be sure! :p
The next thing I suggest is to install the update they came out a little while back 3.1.5 http://www.redmondpie.com/android-market-3.1.5-apk-download/ if you're already on 3.1.5 then try uninstalling and reinstalling.

OP
R

RickCunn

Reaction score
I uninstalled update 3.1.5. It seems to work now. Any other reports of problems with the update?

OP
R

RickCunn

Reaction score
After uninstalling update 3.1.5 I discovered a bunch of apps ready to be updated. I manually tried to update each in turn. Several updated just fine. Several failed. How can I determine if the store is working?