Can't get to recovery after flashing ics Rom.

jchammer123

Reaction score
I just installed the CleanRom ics version 2.2. When it was done flashing it rebooted into fastboot and I pressed power to install the kernel like it says. All went fine and the Rom booted up and runs great.

The problem I'm having is when I tried to reboot into recovery via fastboot to make an immediate backup, it just keeps asking if I want to install the update and won't let me get into recovery. Anyone know what happened or what I did wrong?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Insidious

Reaction score
Not sure but I have to ask, how is this Rom? I've been procrastinating on flashing it, and want to know how stable it is.

Sent from my HTC Rezound.
Rooted, unlocked, and ready to rock!

OP
jchammer123

jchammer123

Reaction score
So far its excellent. I haven't tested some things yet, but it is much more user friendly then gb. And I was hesitant to flash an ics Rom. I just wish I could figure out what happened.

OP
jchammer123

jchammer123

Reaction score
Nevermind, I actually just figured it out.

haroldg

Reaction score
I just installed the CleanRom ics version 2.2. When it was done flashing it rebooted into fastboot and I pressed power to install the kernel like it says. All went fine and the Rom booted up and runs great.

The problem I'm having is when I tried to reboot into recovery via fastboot to make an immediate backup, it just keeps asking if I want to install the update and won't let me get into recovery. Anyone know what happened or what I did wrong?

Boot normally and delete the file PB98IMG.ZIP off the root of your sdcard. You should then be able to return to fastboot to flash Amon Ra.

Dumped down the interwebs from my HTC Rezound