Cant get the new update...

adam355

Reaction score
There has been no notification still and check new is grayed out. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

blackepoxy

Reaction score
Well, that is dissatisfying to hear...
You could try...
" From your Android phone’s dialer simply enter *#*#checkin#*#*, substituting the letters for numbers, which would be *#*#2432546#*#*. This will put you in the queue, and you should see a notification saying, “Checkin succeeded”. Go into Settings>About Phone>System Update. If there’s an update waiting for you, it’ll pop up then, but don’t expect it to work every time. This won’t work if you’re using a custom ROM, so this is only for users who have not rooted their devices and are running on the stock ROM.":angry:

TheOldFart

Reaction score
What update is this? I got my Inc2 last week and immediately got 2 updates. I'm running 2.3.4. Is there a new update beyond that?

OP
A

adam355

Reaction score
Well, that is dissatisfying to hear...
You could try...
" From your Android phone’s dialer simply enter *#*#checkin#*#*, substituting the letters for numbers, which would be *#*#2432546#*#*. This will put you in the queue, and you should see a notification saying, “Checkin succeeded”. Go into Settings>About Phone>System Update. If there’s an update waiting for you, it’ll pop up then, but don’t expect it to work every time. This won’t work if you’re using a custom ROM, so this is only for users who have not rooted their devices and are running on the stock ROM.":angry:

Thanks!!!

blackepoxy

Reaction score
What update is this? I got my Inc2 last week and immediately got 2 updates. I'm running 2.3.4. Is there a new update beyond that?
If your build number shows as 5.10.605.9 in about phone then you are on and have the latest update that gives the 5 bar signal indicator and the alarm clock fix.dancedroid