Picasa sync missing?

sklnzfan24

Reaction score
Got a new Dinc2 but I cant get my Picasa web albums to sync. I checked Accounts & Sync and there was no option under my Google account to sync Picasa.. anyone else have this issue? Any resolution?

anguish

Reaction score
Doesn't exist. If it did on other Android devices, I'm not aware of it. Would be nice though.

JxLegend

Reaction score
You can get picasa tool from market. Its third party but its really well done. Google might hire the guy who built it.
I dont think it auto-syncs but you can still upload and look at your albums.

OP
S

sklnzfan24

Reaction score
I see.. I just know with my OG Droid it had Picasa sync.. I guess HTC didnt want it in their rom?

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Doesn't exist. If it did on other Android devices, I'm not aware of it. Would be nice though.

In the CM7 based version of Gingerbread that I was running on my HD2, Picasa syncing was built into the ROM and Picasa Web Albums were available in the stock Gallery.

Maybe we'll see that when the official GB release comes to the DInc2?!?!?

anguish

Reaction score
Apparently there's an APK floating around of a version that works with the DINC2. Read about it over on XDA. Hopefully the guy who has it will get it posted up soon!

devinhfox

Reaction score
Got a new Dinc2 but I cant get my Picasa web albums to sync. I checked Accounts & Sync and there was no option under my Google account to sync Picasa.. anyone else have this issue? Any resolution?

Download gallery 3d from market.
Then go into accounts and enable picasa sync in gmail settings.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

ktech11

Reaction score
I did exactly this on my thunderbolt and the picasa sync will not come up. I came across another forum that said you need to give the app permissions, but that is done at the time of install, so I am not sure what to do. I am thinking about running the fix permissions option in Titanium, but I am at a loss. The Picasa tool app does work, though.

anguish

Reaction score
This is what I'm now using. Other than it FC'ing on me once, it seems to work well.

darinr80

Reaction score
It's called GenieWidget.apk-I just downloaded it for my Incredible 2. Love it.

darinr80

Reaction score
SORRY! IT IS CALLED GALLERYFIXEDCAMERA.APK. I will email it to you if you want. It's the Coolris one from the other Droids that does sync w/Picasa.