Can't get screen to turn on during calls..?

lovekmats

Reaction score
Hi, I did a search but didn't see this anywhere (??).

Sometimes when I'm on the phone and I try to go back to hang up or look for something, the screen doesn't come back. When I go to press the lock button to unlock the screen, it doesn't work and I end up having to pull open the keyboard. The screen only comes back when I pull out the keyboard. This has happened a couple times and it's really frustrating when it does. Not sure if this has happened to anybody else, but it happens once in a while and it's REALLY frustrating!!

Modwild

Reaction score
Its happened to me, too. Then I realize if the other party hasn't hung up they can hear me fiddling with the phone trying to end the call. I figure I might just turn off the lock feature certain times, so it doesn't automatically go black. Battery level be damned!

FoFa

Reaction score
Up until a couple days ago, it only happened to me when a call went unanswered. Then I had to open the keyboard to get the screen back on (while it was just ringing, and ringing).
But a couple dayas ago I was done with a received call, and it was still black. Tried to open the keyboard, no luck. Tried to power it, no luck. Just finally put back in the holster and 5 minutes or so later when I tried it again it was working fine. Seems that whatever the detector is it sometimes glitches like that, or it's software related, not sure.

Guchi

Reaction score
as soon as you press call does it go black until they hang up? do you have a case or screen protector?