Can't get back to stock

Droid 51

Reaction score
I have tried over and over to get my phone back to stock so I can get the new liberty 3 but every time I try I get the same thing. I am using rsd lite 5.5 I think and I have downloaded the correct usb drivers I hope and the correct sbf file and at the end it just says failed and the re-emuration (probably spelt it wrong) but anyway it tells me it didn't work also does anyone have any suggestions on what to dodo

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
Droid 51

Droid 51

Reaction score
I bought the tbh app off the internet I think it was $5 or so and it has several files to use but what I don't understand is when I plug my phone into the computer rsd pulls it up but there are some sections that have n/a beside them and I don't know if that is the way it is supposed to look plus I don't understand what the usb drivers do exactly I plug into the computer and all my file appear so it must b reading it and also I have noticed several post where one person tells u to turn off your phone after u plug it into the computer and push power and hold the up button and another person just tells u to plug it into the computer and the computer will boot it up but I do appreciate the help

lizard

Reaction score
I thought the purpose of purchasing the TBH app was to eliminate the need for a computer?

Sent from my rooted, and CM7 rommed, Droid2

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes, I'm confused also. Everything you need to SBF is free: RSD, the VRZ_A955 SBF file, and the MotoHelper USB drivers. TBH is not necessary with them. Watch this vid. [video=youtube;at7GzMZ0ks8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at7GzMZ0ks8[/video] The only thing that he forgets to mention is that you need to click on the ellipse "..." button in RSD and select the SBF Zip file that you downloaded.

OP
Droid 51

Droid 51

Reaction score
I tried all kinds of different sbf files and Motorola drivers and the tbh worked I also got rsd 5. something but it was more or less a donation I guess