1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

RSD Lite failing IMMEDIATLY. I NEED to fix my phone!!!!

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by jocko1, May 12, 2011.

1. jocko1

jocko1 New Member

RSD Lite isn't working. At all. The second I click start (if I can even get RSD Lite to have "start" actually light up to start, i have to select the .sbf over and over until it works. Right clicking and choosing select usually does the trick." it fails. The message reads: Flashing failed. Flashing failed. (0x7100); phone connected. WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!? I have tried everything and .sbf'ing is my last hope to fix my phone. This is an absolute nightmare.
  2. jocko1

jocko1 New Member

Do you have any fix for RSD Lite?
  3. Xplorer4x4

Xplorer4x4 New Member

Try having a little patience and giving people more then 30 minuets to respond. If you tried google you would have got a possible instant fix. Searching is always your best friend because it often provides an instant answer rather then waiting, minuets,hours,days,weeks, or even years for some one to reply at times.

First result from google.
    http://androidforums.com/droid-all-...-failed-flashing-process-0x7100-rsd-lite.html
Search tags for this page

rds phone return fail

rsd lite fix my phone

rsd lite phone returned fail battery

solve rsdlite errors