Formatted SD card and cant SBF back to stock

topgungoose

Reaction score
So I wanted to wipe my SD card and start over new. So I formatted it and tried SBF back to stock by using RSD lite, but now it just loops when it starts up. cant figure out what else to do. can someone please help me

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
How did you go about trying to SBF? Which tutorial did you use?

OP
topgungoose

topgungoose

Reaction score
i didnt use a tutorial. i had been using the RSD lite to SBF back to froyo stock. it worked before but since i stupidly decided to format my sd card, it doesnt work anymore. anyway i can get it back up and working?

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i didnt use a tutorial. i had been using the RSD lite to SBF back to froyo stock. it worked before but since i stupidly decided to format my sd card, it doesnt work anymore. anyway i can get it back up and working?

Your SD card shouldn't have anything to do with SBF'ing. What exactly are you doing, and what's happening?

OP
topgungoose

topgungoose

Reaction score
well, the sbf completes but when i turn on the phone, it just loops on the droid screen. im not just wondering if i have to clear the data and cache. how do i get in there to do that?

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
well, the sbf completes but when i turn on the phone, it just loops on the droid screen. im not just wondering if i have to clear the data and cache. how do i get in there to do that?

You hold "X" while holding the power button til you get the Android triangle, then press either the magnifying glass or both volume rockers at the same time.