Can't find theme ressource!! Please help!

Rotkaeqpchen

Reaction score
Hi,

I managed to theme pretty much of the framework but there is a semi-transparent blue bar left and I can't find the ressources I have to edit! Please have a look at the screenshot. Hopefully someone can tell.

Thanks in advance!

308062.jpg

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
try bg_infobar_new.9 in "System/App/BlurContacts/res/drawable-hdpi/" I think thats it.

OP
R

Rotkaeqpchen

Reaction score
Thanks for the answer :) Unfortunately this is NOT it. :( The blue bar is the same in Messaging, Email and Contacts. I already had a look and changed everything I found in framework-res.apk, moto-res.apk and SystemUI.apk ... I'm kinda desperate! :(

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Don't forget to check blur-res. I would guess its either there or fw-res, based on the aps that are using it.

blur res/drawable check actionbar_bg.9 or maybe badge_bg_new.9 ?

blur res/drawable hdpi badge_bg.9?

sorry, not able to dig much right now, but based on what mine looks like right now, those may be it

OP
R

Rotkaeqpchen

Reaction score
I'm really glad that you're trying to help me, but there's nothing that matches in blur-res.apk ... I can't understand how Motorola could theme such a mess! :(

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
theming blur sucks. lol if i get a moment later, I'll look again.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
also, check all the zz_moto stuff in fw-res. they use those images for a LOT of things

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
\blur-res\res\drawable-hdpi\titlebar.9 maybe? mine is a gray gradient, and there are tons of those lol

OP
R

Rotkaeqpchen

Reaction score
Mine is gray too, its not the right one. Thanks anyway. Oh man.... please help me find this damn ressource...

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:biggrin: glad you found it. don't beat yourself up. Sometimes I have so many versions of themes, I get confused too. lol