Can't Find Pics Saved to SD Card from Messages

dcooper

Reaction score
I save pics from messages to my sd card but they don't appear in my gallery and I can't find them anywhere else. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I save pics from messages to my sd card but they don't appear in my gallery and I can't find them anywhere else. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks

Do you have Astro installed? It's a file manager and a must have app. If you can't find it in Astro then I don't know where you would find it. And :welcome: to the forum.:)

OP
D

dcooper

Reaction score

Thanks

Do you have Astro installed? It's a file manager and a must have app. If you can't find it in Astro then I don't know where you would find it. And :welcome: to the forum.:)
Thanks, I do now. However shouldn't I be able to see the saved pics in my gallery without having to download Astro? Also once I have astro do I have to open it every time to view them?

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you get a pic inside a message, hold down on it and choose "Copy attached to SD card". This will save a copy of the pic to /sdcard/download. Now it SHOULD show up in your gallery in the "download" section. If you want to move it to Camera or one of the other locations, you'll have to use Astro/Linda/etc.