1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

saving pictures from sd card

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by confuseddroiduser, Dec 24, 2009.

1. confuseddroiduser

confuseddroiduser New Member

i am trying to save a picture that was sent to me in a picture message. i know to select save to SD card, and that it should show up in my picture gallery. The problem i am having is nothing is showing up in my gallery. i have tried the applications and successfully seen the picture saved on my card, but i cannot find a way to actually save or transfer it from my card into my gallery. i am positive that my card is mounted into my phone. anyone else experiencing this? suggestions? solutions?!
  2. Plastics

Plastics New Member

I have Asto . Go in under downloads then underediting copy n paste. I paste into my pix. That folder then will appear in. Gallery.
Search tags for this page
how to save my pics to sd card on droid 4
how to save photos from sd card to tablet
how to save photos to sd card on android tablet
how to save pictures from droid to sd card
how to save pictures from gallery to sd card android

how to save pictures from sd card to phone

how to save pictures from sd card to tablet

how to save pictures on droid 4 to sd card

how to save pictures to sd card

how+to+save+pictures+from+sd+card+to tablet
motorola xoom tablet saving to sd card