Cant find battery profile in 2.0.1

silveradocoa

Reaction score
just installed liberty last week, mostly loving it. one issue, i like to use the profiles (think they were battery profiles?) where after a certain time at night it would automatically stop syncing. that way i wont get emails at 3am waking me up. havent been able to find it yet.

also some of my games seem to run non stop. as in ill play say angry birds, exit out. come back 2 days later and itll still on the same screen as if i just set the phone down, same with tapfish. really all i play. im wondering if this is normal, do i need to get an app killer which ive read isnt alweasy a good thing. and sometimes ive gotten massive slowdowns phone almost unsuable for several minutes. known bug or ....?

abaynard

Reaction score
Settings -- liberty settings ---spare parts

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

abaynard

Reaction score
Sorry the screen shot sucks. Hope that helps

abaynard

Reaction score
You could also try "droid overclock" its like $1. 50 in the market

OP
S

silveradocoa

Reaction score
thanks for the replies, but when i try to open that in the settings i get a force close

Jubakuba

Reaction score
Download the liberty settings fix under rom manager in LToolbox, I think that should stop the FC...

OP
S

silveradocoa

Reaction score
ok, just reflashed 2.0.1 and i can pull up the settings you mention but i still dont see what im lookin for. remember in stock where after a certain time of night you could set data to not synch and have it come back on at another set time?