Extended Battery is AMAZING! Get one NOW!

pdglock19

Reaction score
I had the phone for a week and with moderate to heavy use battery lasts about 4 hrs. I got the Motorola extended battery, charged it, and it showed 100% life while on idle for a little over 2 hrs. Original battery is about 10 min before it goes to 90%. I took new battery off charger this morning at 720 am and its 730 pm now and its at 50% with light phone usage, light online usage and my daughter playing angry birds for 30min. Phone is heavier and minimally bulkier but I like it cause it feels better in hand. With original battery it felt like it was gonna fall off my hand. If you havent gotten one, get one now from Verizonwireless.com. Price went from $49 to $25, when I went to check out in the cart.:happy:

spudland

Reaction score
I had the phone for a week and with moderate to heavy use battery lasts about 4 hrs. I got the Motorola extended battery, charged it, and it showed 100% life while on idle for a little over 2 hrs. Original battery is about 10 min before it goes to 90%. I took new battery off charger this morning at 720 am and its 730 pm now and its at 50% with light phone usage, light online usage and my daughter playing angry birds for 30min. Phone is heavier and minimally bulkier but I like it cause it feels better in hand. With original battery it felt like it was gonna fall off my hand. If you havent gotten one, get one now from Verizonwireless.com. Price went from $49 to $25, when I went to check out in the cart.:happy:

What he said... So much better!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's great to hear but not everyone needs it. I go all day with stock and never run out.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

spudland

Reaction score
The feel is equally as nice as the battery savings in my opinion. It feels way better than stock.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
It feels better than stock how?

Fatter and heavier?

spudland

Reaction score
It feels better than stock how?

Fatter and heavier?

Yes, both...but just enough to make it easier to hold and operate with one hand without feeling like I'm going to drop it...

DogPaw

Reaction score
How did you get $25? I show 12 off for a price of 37.49 in the cart. Did you have a promo code? Does anyone have a promo code for Bionic accessories?

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How did you get $25? I show 12 off for a price of 37.49 in the cart. Did you have a promo code? Does anyone have a promo code for Bionic accessories?

Buy it without logging in to VZW and it will give you the $24.99 price

BLAZE86DUBZ

Reaction score
i have one as well but i can go alll day with my stock battery but it was such a great price couldent pass it up im just waiting for better cases to come out for the extended battery

Palmyra

Reaction score
Buy it without logging in to VZW and it will give you the $24.99 price

Also can get it from a VZW company store.

And I agree with the feel of the phone with it. Sometimes an object can be to light and the exended battery feels just right.. And as for size, I already used the Verizon case/belt-clip holster which is shaped to allow the new back and battery.

DogPaw

Reaction score
Wow, I plan on a two year relationship with my Bionic so I picked up 2. Total price was $53 with CA tax. I cannot believe that a non-registered customer gets a better deal that a registered 15 year subscriber but I not going to look a gift-horse in the mouth. Thanks pdglock19, I was getting ready to buy a single battery for over $40 2 days ago on ebay.

Low Saturn

Reaction score
Wow, I plan on a two year relationship with my Bionic so I picked up 2. Total price was $53 with CA tax. I cannot believe that a non-registered customer gets a better deal that a registered 15 year subscriber but I not going to look a gift-horse in the mouth. Thanks pdglock19, I was getting ready to buy a single battery for over $40 2 days ago on ebay.

For me, I was able to order the battery, logged onto the verizon site and got the discounted price. The lower price wasnt reflected until it was put into the cart and went to checkout.

I just verified this just now and it still works this way.

Now I have to wait for the docks to go on sale. When I got my D1, the docks went on half price a two weks after I purchased one of them at full price.

Last edited:

bbtkd

Reaction score
How much bigger and heavier does it make it.

Feels about as thick as a Droid1 or Droid 2, but lighter. It is not obtrusive - certainly not like the extended battery on the HTC Thunderbolt. Thick can be good.