cant delete launcher pro

SHAKE_JONES

Reaction score
I recently upgraded to the nitro eclipse theme and i tried installing LP Sense and it wouldn't let me install, so I tried deleting launcher pro and it will not let me. I tried using a file explorer to see what was stopping it and the only difference between it and other apps that i noticed is beside most apps is says [sys] and beside LP is says [sys]internal only. Any ideas?

Edit: I've tried using both Astro and Super Manager and neither will uninstall it or over write the existing LP

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
I didn't have to uninstall lp whenevrr I did. I do remember a ; on the end of the launcher pro sense apk. If that's there delete the ; and you should be able to install.

Sent from my SC'd 2.9.2 ComaVolt'd Fascinate

OP
SHAKE_JONES

SHAKE_JONES

Reaction score
Yea I forgot about that lol thanks for reminding me. It worked. But I'm still puzzled as to why I couldn't delete it. Oh well thanks bro

Nitroglycerine33

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I recently upgraded to the nitro eclipse theme and i tried installing LP Sense and it wouldn't let me install, so I tried deleting launcher pro and it will not let me. I tried using a file explorer to see what was stopping it and the only difference between it and other apps that i noticed is beside most apps is says [sys] and beside LP is says [sys]internal only. Any ideas?

Edit: I've tried using both Astro and Super Manager and neither will uninstall it or over write the existing LP

That is because you will need to use something to remove the apk in system/app. Use root explorer to delete it from system/app and then reboot.