1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't delete created sound set, Why?

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt FAQ' started by GarryColoma, May 1, 2011.

1. GarryColoma

GarryColoma New Member

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
    I created a sound set that I named "My Soundset" and saved it while I was personalizing my settings. I don't want it anymore. However, when I try to delete it by going this route ( Personalize button> Sound set> Menu> Delete ) "My Soundset" does not show up on the list, so I can't delete it. Can anybody help?
    Last edited: May 1, 2011
  2. blu1080

blu1080 New Member

that is really strange. my custom sound sets have always shown up and I can delete them. Have you tried rebooting a couple times and retrying?
  3. cogit8

cogit8 New Member

Dear GarryColoma and Blu1080,
    Had the same problem, found this thread, had an idea. Went through Garry's explanation of how to delete (thanks!) and it worked to delete the two soundsets I wanted to get rid of. However, I noticed that the soundset that was currently set (which I had also created) was not in the list of deletables. Changed to a different soundset, and the former one now appeared. I interpret this to mean you can't delete a soundset if it's currently set to be the active soundset.
Search tags for this page
creating a sound set in android
delete android sound set
delete sound on htc

delete sound set android

delete thunderbolt sound
droid incredible 2 delete custom sound set
editing sound set htc inspire
how delete htc sound set
how delete sound set on android htc
how to delete a set from sound
how to delete a sound from a set