1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Cant boot into Clockwork recovery from Rom MGR or Droid X Bootstrapper (am rooted)

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by PCweber, Aug 20, 2011.

1. PCweber

PCweber New Member

So I bought a droid X off criaglist with Gingerbread installed, rooted, etc. I am somewhat having to learn this ROM hobby backwards on a phone that has a ROM installed. Anyhow, No matter what I try when I click Reboot Recovery in DX Bootstrapper or Reboot into Recovery from Rom MGR the phone reboots, I get the M logo, it goes away and nothing happens again. i end up having to pull battery for a normal reboot. Been searching posts, trying things, cleared cache, saved data for both apps, etc. and not getting anywhere after 3-4 hours of reboots. Sorry in advance if this is old news and someone knows a link to answer....
  2. Kasey Krehbiel

Kasey Krehbiel New Member

I would SBF. You never know what the other person did to the phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  3. korn5979

korn5979 New Member

I'm having the same problem. When I try to put a sbf on it, I get an error...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  4. Kasey Krehbiel

Kasey Krehbiel New Member