Cant boot into Clockwork recovery from Rom MGR or Droid X Bootstrapper (am rooted)

PCweber

Reaction score
So I bought a droid X off criaglist with Gingerbread installed, rooted, etc. I am somewhat having to learn this ROM hobby backwards on a phone that has a ROM installed. Anyhow, No matter what I try when I click Reboot Recovery in DX Bootstrapper or Reboot into Recovery from Rom MGR the phone reboots, I get the M logo, it goes away and nothing happens again. i end up having to pull battery for a normal reboot. Been searching posts, trying things, cleared cache, saved data for both apps, etc. and not getting anywhere after 3-4 hours of reboots. Sorry in advance if this is old news and someone knows a link to answer....

korn5979

Reaction score
So I bought a droid X off criaglist with Gingerbread installed, rooted, etc. I am somewhat having to learn this ROM hobby backwards on a phone that has a ROM installed. Anyhow, No matter what I try when I click Reboot Recovery in DX Bootstrapper or Reboot into Recovery from Rom MGR the phone reboots, I get the M logo, it goes away and nothing happens again. i end up having to pull battery for a normal reboot. Been searching posts, trying things, cleared cache, saved data for both apps, etc. and not getting anywhere after 3-4 hours of reboots. Sorry in advance if this is old news and someone knows a link to answer....

I'm having the same problem. When I try to put a sbf on it, I get an error...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums