1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Cannot Factory reset.

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by incrediblydumb, Nov 14, 2012.

1. incrediblydumb

incrediblydumb New Member

I haven't used my incredible for a couple months so it has been sitting off the whole time, i don't know if that alone messed something up, but it has not been right since.
    I tried to factory reset multiple times i even reinstalled froyo with no change.
    What happens after a factory reset is that i get a bunch of "application failed to open, forced closed" etc messages of all the apps trying to load up.
    Even when the messages stop and i try to manually delete the apps i reboot the phone and they are all back again.
    It's as if the memory if frozen and no matter what i add or take away from the phone it resets back after a reboot.

So is it pretty much broken to be sold for parts or something? Or am i missing something that i can do to wipe it back to normal?
Search tags for this page

can't hard reset my droid charge

cant factoryvrest htc incredible
droid incredible 2 can't factory restore
droid incredible factory reset
droid incredible frozen. cant do factory reset

droid incredible hard reset

droid incredible will not reset

droid master reset

droid3 cant reset

factory reset droid incredible

htc incredible factory reset