Cannot download from any websites lgb v.09

CP6608

Reaction score
I was hoping to flash some themes for .09 but every time I try to download one it just fails. Any ideas?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
C

CP6608

Reaction score
Any ideas?

SupraRZ95

Reaction score
U mean from like mediafire or hostfile? The creators of the theme should have a up to date link. What theme from where?

x.sys

OP
C

CP6608

Reaction score
I cannot download anything from either of those websites. As soon as I click download it starts then says it failed. Never had this problem until I flashed .09

SupraRZ95

Reaction score
U could try a different browser. Not sure if u r using the stock one. I use firefox. Most use opera or dolphin hd.

x.sys

OP
C

CP6608

Reaction score
U could try a different browser. Not sure if u r using the stock one. I use firefox. Most use opera or dolphin hd.

x.sys

I downloaded Opera to see if that would shore up any of the problems that I am having, but it didn't seem to. So I started messing around clearing cache and data and what not and eventually stumbled onto my wifi advanced settings. I clicked never for sleep and it seems to have done the trick. I am not sure why this would do it, but downloads seem to be working now. Very odd that it would be the culprit but whatever.

OP
C

CP6608

Reaction score
Well after flashing a new rom, I still have the same problem. I cannot download from ANY website and now my market is coming up empty. When I load the market, I get some message like nothing matches under where the apps should be. What gives?