No data in Liberty V.09

aftli

Reaction score
I'm definitely glad you got it fixed. I know how frustrating it is to have a jacked up phone...

Apex 2.0 Revolution

Thanks! It's funny how you come to rely on data even when you think you'd be ok without it. Trust me, when you need things like Google Navigation, or other things like the PayPal app to work, it really sucks when you don't have them.

I do have one more problem with Liberty, I wonder if I should make a new thread. I have no Google Talk! If I get a message on Talk, it shows up in my notifications, but I do not have the Talk app. I wonder how I can get it back? Does anybody have the .apk for Talk and this ROM?

Sweettreat

Reaction score
Where do I get the 3g mobile hotpot hack for v.9? Tried the froyo version but obviously that didn't work. Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX

Dream

Reaction score
The tethering app works great for me, but im on Liberty v.8. You just have to go into the settings and change the device to Droid X.

Reaction score
Where do I get the 3g mobile hotpot hack for v.9? Tried the froyo version but obviously that didn't work. Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX

Check your PM box

Apex 2.0 Revolution

I installed that and still nothing. Is the stock 3g mobile hotspot app available to liberty gb users?

Sent from my DROIDX

From what I understand, this should help:

You need this:
android-wifi-tether - Wireless Tether for Root Users - Google Project Hosting

Then you need to change its DNS servers to OpenDNS or Google, then open Settings and change the Device-Profile to Motorola Droid X (CDMA).

EDIT: When I ran it the first time the Google DNS servers were already selected.

Last edited: