Can your Droid do this?

SC-SafeCracker

Reaction score
Now don't call me stupid, but where do you go to activate them, or what do you do to activate them? Do I have to hack my phone to do this?

Yes, you have to be rooted to do this.

Ok, now how in the world do you root your droid? Dose rooting the droid have other cool things it can do? And you still didn't tell me how to activating the unlock codes. (Not that it realy matters if it has to be rooted:blackdroid:)

Last edited by a moderator:

andoru

Reaction score
how do u get to the secret code entry screenhttp://www.droidforums.net/forum/images/smilies/dancingDroid.gif:blackdroid::icon_ banana::icon_evil:

andoru

Reaction score
how do u get to the code entry screen???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/// pleas help

etx_droid

Reaction score
how do u get to the code entry screen???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/// pleas help

You plug your droid in via USB then hit this key combination ON YOUR COMPUTERS KEYBOARD: ATL+F4

gszeman

Reaction score
Some of these replies make my head hurt...proof that some people shouldn't own a smartphone.

Love the taser one btw...I piss my roommate off all the time with it. I wish you could adjust the power level though, the default is set way too low in my opinion...more of a shock than a tase...I have heard using the Seido 2600 mAh extended battery nearly doubles the tase level!...can anyone with the 2600 confirm this?

OP
samiusmc

samiusmc

Reaction score
Some of these replies make my head hurt...proof that some people shouldn't own a smartphone.

Love the taser one btw...I piss my roommate off all the time with it. I wish you could adjust the power level though, the default is set way too low in my opinion...more of a shock than a tase...I have heard using the Seido 2600 mAh extended battery nearly doubles the tase level!...can anyone with the 2600 confirm this?

I can confirm it. I used the Seido 2600mah battery and tried the taser on my wife. It nearly sent her to an early grave. Don't try it. It's far too dangerous. I don't recommend using the taser with anything but the stock 1300mah battery. If you do try it with a stronger battery, I'm not responsible if you brick your wife!

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I checked my own underwear and it kept saying "error - no signs of life".

I am doing it wrong?