Can you help me Tapout?

forstir9

Reaction score
I have comm rom 2.0 w/ -50 PBJ Voodoo. I flashed the Black Alien theme and everything is okay but... My icons are smaller on the bottom row than what his looks like in the main thread for Black Alien. I downloaded Launcher Pro Plus hoping that would fix it but there isn't anything in the icon pack spot within LPP.

Also my swype keyboard doesn't update. It still looks like the one I got with evil fascinate. Is there a way to get the one that is shown in the Black Alien thread?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have comm rom 2.0 w/ -50 PBJ Voodoo. I flashed the Black Alien theme and everything is okay but... My icons are smaller on the bottom row than what his looks like in the main thread for Black Alien. I downloaded Launcher Pro Plus hoping that would fix it but there isn't anything in the icon pack spot within LPP.

Also my swype keyboard doesn't update. It still looks like the one I got with evil fascinate. Is there a way to get the one that is shown in the Black Alien thread?

The swype keyboard is prob themed so you can go [Theme][Swype]I'm taking requests May, 31 2011 - xda-developers and see if im right

I dont personally use, have never used those themes before so im not 100% on whether it comes with it already or you have to add a theme to it

As far as icons go they will always be a little smaller on the dock than they are on the actual screen slots....The ones he has in the screenshots may be custom...you should prob ask in his thread here [Theme][Port][Comm Rom v2.0]Black Alien Version 4.0 June, 3 2011 - xda-developers

Im sure some1 will let u know if they are and where to get them

OP
F

forstir9

Reaction score
Thank you. I went with his blue midnight theme and I like it much better. The themed swype keyboard works with this one... Now if I can locate his icons somewhere on the web. If not I will ask him on his thread. Thanks again Tapout it really is great to have you on these boards. I hope you don't tire of Fascinate anytime too soon.