Can I / How Can I Delete Logged Text Messages..??

NorPlan

Reaction score
:blink::icon_eek: I'm just learning the Ins & Outs of my Cellphone (Samsung Galaxy Ace ll X) No problem Deleting Logged Calls..It's all the Text Messages that are Logged..I thought I had come across How To but I'm drawing a blank...Doesn't the accumulation of logged Text Messages eventually use up space ?? I Text more than Chat as I have Family spread all over the Country..Any Help Appreciated..Cheers Thanks:biggrin:

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Have you tried looking in the message app for a delete option?

OP
NorPlan

NorPlan

Reaction score
Deleting Logged Text Messages....

:question: I'm a Newbie with my Cellphone...Not to sure what You mean by looking into the Message App ?? As I said in my original email, I can manage Deleting Logged Calls made or received...Clicking on the Message App brings up the window , then I click the Contacts Tab upper right corner which brings up Favourites,Contacts, Logs to which I move the underlining bar under Logs , then click on Logs. Which brings up every Sent & Received Text Message that I've made with a window to check off each number....Clicking the small horizontal white bars bottom left of the screen does Not bring up an option for the delete bar...??? I had thought I came across it previously but as I said , I'm drawing a blank...??:hail:

OP
NorPlan

NorPlan

Reaction score

:hail::icon_ lala:....To all Droid Forum Members lurking about, Kept Digging and Found my Answer..Unfortunately both my Carrier & Phone Manufacturer were somewhat Evasive in Responding to my Query...:icon_eek::blink: Trust Me , My Query to both was very Explanitory..For those that Don't or Didn't Know How To..Click On Phone App..Then Click Menu Tab, Choose & Click On, View By..Multiple Chose comes up..By placing Dot in Appropriate Circle, follow prompts and Delete Away...Cheers. btw It Can Be Done..:icon_ banana: