1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can anyone help

Discussion in 'Android App Developers' started by OldMiner, Jun 3, 2012.

1. OldMiner

OldMiner New Member

Can anyone help???? I want to create an App, using Google Earth or Google Maps. I have the largest database of Gold Mines and Quarries in the State of Oregon more than 10,000 GPS and Mapping Coordinates along with descriptions and much more information about each. Can someone tell me how I use this information to so it would work in Google Earth as most of the information is off road, or a good Topo map would do it. Thank you for your help sowen at inventorspath dotcom
  2. dumdum

dumdum New Member

You need to convert you gps data into KML. I don't know a converter but Google should help.
  3. OldMiner

OldMiner New Member

Thank You

Thank you for the reply, I will look into the KML file. I have never heard of that extension of typw of file but then again I haven't done an APP before.