help setting up database...i believe

NHLFLASH

Reaction score
I have done a ton of research and spent time on tuturials, so i decided that I should give it a shot and try to develop my first application. I need the user to choose whether he/she has a new or existing project, and if it is a new project, then fill out all the information. But if they have an existing project created, then they can use a drop down button in order to choose which project they wish to open, and it opens it just as they left it when they were done editing it before. I think i need to create a database but the more i try the more lost i get. If someone can steer me in the right direction it would be great. I've tried googling my problem, but i really dont know how to ask it. I hope I have given you enough information to help me.

p.s. I have already created the home screen and the new project and existing project activities, but they contain no content.

Thanks again

Laffy

naDroid.com

Reaction score
More info

Can you please be a little more specific on which areas you are having problem with in creating/using a SQLite Database to accomplish this state managment?

Thanks