can anyone help me install this mms apk

slikno420

Reaction score
I usually figure stuff out but not this some how..I can't seem to figure out how to install this mms apk
[CM9/AOKP][CM10] M4570D0N's tweaks/mods/theme chooser theme/etc.... Update: 08/07/12 - xda-developers

I downloaded the attachment link from the very bottom, and tried to install from downloads, install failed. Then Itried to redownload, then thought it might be a flashable item. That didn't work either, thought might be that its built for either xidi or hdpi (those might be in the wrong character order) and were setup for the opposite of what's actually set as. This is just a personal opinion though.

Would check with one of our amazing master droids that are better with moto than I am.

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
The apk for our phones are hdpi..and they said u have to push it to system/app..well I know how to get there, but not sure how to replace the apk

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
If your phone is rooted, rename the Mms.apk in /system/app to Mms.apk.bak and then copy the one you downloaded to the same location. Change the permissions of it to match the permissions of the other apps in /system/app. Reboot. You do not install it. Being in /system/app and having the correct permissions will make it the system Mms app.