Can anybody beat this?

OP
alboboy10

alboboy10

Reaction score
This phone isn't even making calls. And when I receive calls I can't hear them. The speakers went on it or something.

This device that I have in my hands right now has been the worst thing ever.

OP
alboboy10

alboboy10

Reaction score
Got my new phone. My current one isn't connecting to wifi and it won't download my playlists from Google music offline. Tells me to check internet connection when I have full 4g.

Anybody else with this issue?

I don't know why the wifi isn't connecting. It won't obtain my IP address

OP
alboboy10

alboboy10

Reaction score
I'm convinced that Samsung hardware sucks. All this complaining from people obviously wasn't made up.

eagle923

Reaction score
I gave up on mine, traded it for an iPhone, didn't like the iPhone and now I'm on a Razr. Call reception is outstanding, screen is meh (compared to Nexus), battery is comparable and the look of the phone is great.

Droid 1 signal on the couch: -81dbm (EVDO)
Razr signal on couch: -86dbm (EVDO) and -87dbm (LTE)
Nexus: -106dbm or no signal almost always.

As much as I wanted to love the Nexus, its radios sucked. I had 3 different phones and 6 different sims, on every radio combination I could try. It sucked. The Razr spanks it in signal.

OP
alboboy10

alboboy10

Reaction score
Yea definitely. Motorola phones and even my thunderbolt was solid for signal. This phone is decent.

The thing that makes this nexus great is the screen and the fact that its a nexus.

I fixed all of the problems that I was having but still...

I really think the next nexus should be a Motorola. The only weakness that Motorola has is software (blur sucks!) and their screens are not so great. They also have a lot of glitches

The most polished Android phones are HTC phones in my opinion.

A Motorola nexus with a Samsung screen would be amazing for the next nexus that comes out.

soulshot96

Reaction score
I think a Samsung design made with Motorola materials, a Samsung screen, and google backing the software side and we'd be set. A galaxy nexus made out of lightweight and strong metal alloys would be boss. Expensive. But boss. Just my 2¢.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus