What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
As far as..? What phone do you have?

DroidForums junkie!

debracey

Reaction score
Make sure you removed the plastic film over the lens. Easiest way to remove it is to first full the battery door off then grab one of the corners on the film

-- Dan

jimbo11mcm

Reaction score
It's not a Nikon

It's a phone with a camera and a lot of other things. If you want a serious photo, bring your camera.

OP
D

d4ster3

Reaction score
It's a phone with a camera and a lot of other things. If you want a serious photo, bring your camera.

wow, thanks for clearing that up.... im just use to my blackberry and its camera was great.. i keep reading about the plastic over the lens but i dont see it on mine?

thedose

Reaction score
Transfer the pic over on to a computer so you can see how the picture really turned out-

I thought this too when I took my first pic and then after transferring it over to my desktop I realized that this camera is WAYYYYYY better than the 3.2 MP I had on my blackberry tour

bwhite757

Reaction score
Low light pictures aren't the best on it, I'll agree. Outdoor pics are pretty good in my opinion. But again, this was designed with business in mind, not much thought went into the camera.

Couple of shots for you to compare....

Outdoor
droid_pro_1.jpg

droid_pro_2.jpg

Indoor (Low Light)
droid_pro_3.jpg

FMINUS

Reaction score
Yep i came from a bb bold and day time its just as good in low light the droid pro's led flash makes everything look blue as the Bold has a more natual yellow light

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App