Camera Not Working Right

orangeflame08

Reaction score
Every time I take a picture, it turns out dark, even with the flash on or in a bright room or outside. I have an otter box on and thought that was the issue, so I took it off and tried again. The pictures still came out dark. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do??

Thanks!
Heather

chickaholic

Reaction score
Check down deep into all the camera settings and make sure the physical lens is clear of course but you've probably done that already (take the back off the phone and check there too). The problem could stem from the picture viewing software or the phone camera hardware/firmware. You can take it into your carrier and have a tech look at it for free. Our DINCS are getting 'old' and stuff can wear out from grit and the normal use/abuse we give our phones. If you have an extended warranty or insurance (like Asurion) you could use that but with the deductibles so high, you may consider a new phone with a renewal. COSTCO has the orig RAZR for $39 right now and some other smart phones on close out for as little as a penny. You can find used phones on line if you don't want to do a contract renewal. Sorry I can't offer any other help so hopefully someone else will have a trick they can pass along.