camera from lock screen

brad582

Reaction score
Its not really a big deal but does anyone else have a problem with the camera at the lock screen. Its not fluid and its really annoying in my opinion.

covard

Reaction score
Its not really a big deal but does anyone else have a problem with the camera at the lock screen. Its not fluid and its really annoying in my opinion.

It looks to me like it is just a quick way to get to the camera. It is not really operating in the lock mode, is it?? Once you want to go back, it goes back to the menu, right? It doesn't go back to the lock screen. I haven't noticed any problems with it.

DocsDad

Reaction score
I use "No Lock" and never lock my phone. It never gets turned on accidentally. I just leave the camera app on my home screen.

OP
brad582

brad582

Reaction score
No its not that I don't like it being there. Its a great idea. Just for me when you swipe it to the opposite side it seems to glitch and go back to where it was then in a couple seconds it will go to the camera.

Reaction score
Haven't had enough 'lag' from it for it to bother if even notice on most occasions.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I use WidgetLocker, and I don't get any lag or glitches when launching the camera or any other app from the lockscreen. Perhaps if it's enough of an annoyance, you could look into a lockscreen replacement. WidgetLocker is the best one in my opinion. It had a ton of lockscreen options long before any manufacturers starting including some of the features on their lockscreens.

Reaction score
I use WidgetLocker, and I don't get any lag or glitches when launching the camera or any other app from the lockscreen. Perhaps if it's enough of an annoyance, you could look into a lockscreen replacement. WidgetLocker is the best one in my opinion. It had a ton of lockscreen options long before any manufacturers starting including some of the features on their lockscreens.

Agreed!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2