1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Camera can't quick upload "service not installed"

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Development' started by rbtxninja, Jun 27, 2011.

1. rbtxninja

rbtxninja New Member

I recently flashed my D2 to Liberty 2.0.. I wasn't happy with the camera quality so I installed the DX stock camera and deleted the one in liberty. There is feature "called quick upload" after taking a picture. Before I was rooted, the quick upload account was linked with my Facebook. Now in liberty with the stock DX camera; when I click on the "quick upload" feature it reads "service not installed" Does anyone know what I need to make this feature work? I assuming it is a blur apk? Thanks 05 04 2011 09:27 PM

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
android quick upload
droid x2 facebook upload not working
motorola droid x2 quick upload for pictures

quick up load for pictures on a droid x2

quick upload to email not working on x2
where does a quick upload on email