Camera, anything to help it?

jimmythegent

Reaction score
One of the main reasons I got a smart phone was for the camera... though I would not trade my Droid for any other phone out right now... but seriously... wtf is the deal with the camera?

My LG ENV Touch took better pics and quicker too. I am really shocked at how craptastic it is under low light. And what in the hell is with that LED light? I think I blinded my daughter with it.

Thought maybe there was some app or some settings you guys can suggest to make it less craptastic.

finndo77

Reaction score
I know it has been a while since you posted this, but try Pro Capture, I liked the free one enough to buy the paid. It advertises ultra quick photo capture time, and takes less than half the time of the stock LG Spectrum camera app to take a picture, and more pictures were "less blurry" when using it. Although I like the JellyBean stock camera better (I had CyanogenMod on my Spectrum until I took it in to Verizon the other day for a nuked SIM card), I still find times when Pro Capture just takes a better picture and faster, plus I believe it has a burst capture mode, I did notice that it loads the stock app for video though (or at least it did in an older version, it has updated twice since the last time I used it, I've had so many issues with the Spectrum I only use it for phone calls for the last two months).

Also, I have never used it, but I believe there is a way to change the brightness of the LED if you are rooted, with an addition to the build.prop files; however not all phones will use the information even if you add it.