Callers litterally can't hear me on calls

ThatOneGuyInBlack

Reaction score
Alright so I've tried to find the answer to this several times, but all I have found is people with issues where they only can hear muffled or poor quality sounds during phone calls, or how randomly during a call it goes mute. My issue is a little different.

Basically a while ago my phone one day just stopped having the ability for people on the other end of phone calls to hear me. This happens when I send or receive phone calls and it hasn't worked since this day. I have literally tried everything, even went to my verizon store and got it sent it and received a refurbished phone or w/e and it also has had this problem since I received it.

lchavez289

Reaction score
You need to get a replacement again...
I've had this problem with a few customers,
If you've tried a hard reset (battery pull) & that doesn't help,
then its done. If you need help getting a warrenty replacement, go into your local store. Here's my email if you need more help:
[email protected]

BigTex71

Reaction score
I have this same issue. If I turn the phone off, then back on it will work again. My face is not touching the screen because I rarely put my phone to my face - so the mute button is not being pressed. I can hear the caller fine, but they cannot hear me.

I usually have headphones plugged in or I have a plug connected to the 'aux in' on my car. But I also get this same issue using the phone normally or in speakerphone mode, too.

tommyb38

Reaction score
Possibly an app causing this?? I always try to look at that as a possibility if the problem repeats exactly the same on the replacement phone. I have seen it a few times.