Call Drops

ac68310

Reaction score
:icon_evil: Sometimes when I am talking on the phone, the person on the other end can't hear me anymore. They start yelling hello, hello, but they cant hear me respond. I am not pressing mute. I don't know what I doing that is turning off the sound from my end. It is really annoying. Anyone have any ideas or similar experiences like this?

jimnutt

Reaction score
Could you be covering the noise cancellation microphone on the top center rear of the phone? It's a barely visible dimple on the back upper edge of the phone just to the right of the headphone jack. If it's covered it can cause weird sound problems.

lchavez289

Reaction score
:icon_evil: Sometimes when I am talking on the phone, the person on the other end can't hear me anymore. They start yelling hello, hello, but they cant hear me respond. I am not pressing mute. I don't know what I doing that is turning off the sound from my end. It is really annoying. Anyone have any ideas or similar experiences like this?
Make sure you have a good amount of signal. If you're experiencing signal strength issues, reprogram/update your roaming.
Dial *228 and push option 1.